Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

I've altered another L Vintage Paper Doll from my personal collection. This c1888 cutie looks a lot like the actress Pauline Hall. See the original paper doll and the other color versions of her at www.ekduncan.com/...

vintage Halloween owl
vintage Halloween owl
Click here to download
I've altered another L Vintage Paper Doll from my personal collection. This c1888 cutie looks a lot like the actress Pauline Hall. See the original paper doll and the other color versions of her at www.ekduncan.com/...
I've altered another L Vintage Paper Doll from my personal collection.  This c1888 cutie looks a lot like the actress Pauline Hall.  See the original paper doll and the other color versions of her at www.ekduncan.com/...
Click here to download
Vintage style asscher cut engagement ring.
Vintage style asscher cut engagement ring.
Click here to download
Hand-painted Paper Doll
Hand-painted Paper Doll
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment